Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New Companion--More Flat Tires

Singing with President Blatter


Elder Lund's new companion--Elder Jocelyn




Hello all,

This week has been way fun. Got a new companion. He has been out for 8ish months and is from Hurricane, Utah. Elder Jocelyn is super nice and way funny. We are gonna have a fun transfer. 

We are working with the new area. There is a lot of potential--we are realizing it. But it is straight hills. If only I could listen to the Hills by the weekend while biking them, that might give me some more push in the pedal haha jk, that's apostate. 

I had some more flat tires this week... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that ruins the day pretty much. but whatever. Some Elder nearby let me use his bike until I got a new tube Monday....also sorry for not emailing on Monday, our ride got messed up again.

Ill attach pics and explain them. that is pretty much the week though. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment