Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Elder Lund's First Baptism

Blaine with Elder Turley and Elder Lund


A pen given to Elder Lund by Blaine.

Lincoln Ward Chili Cook-off


Elder Lund said all the missionaries collect coins--here is his collection so far.


Hair cuts...
 New Missionary Training
President and Sister Blatter and new Missionaries
Cookie for a snack
Teaching practice with Elder Turley

Huge plants in Washington

Hello Everyone,

Another great week in the mission field. We saw many miracles with meeting new people and my first baptism with Blaine!! Aw that was such a great experience. President and Sister Blatter actually showed up so that was kinda scary, but they are such nice people it was awesome. It was an awesome experience and Blaine is just an awesome guy. I heard that some pictures got on facebook and shared around, but I'll put some in the email too. Um so much to talk about its hard to talk about it haha. We have just meet some cool people this week. Some teens and a few adults. 

One guy is working towards baptism on the 20th. Kinda far away, and we have only had one lesson, but that was also spiritual. Knocking doors everyday has gotten way easier. I still am not used to it, and cant really do it as well as my companion, but I'm getting better. 

Plus I am finding out how important it is to knock in order to find people to teach. We knock into people who are almost ready for the gospel and its just like ohhh so close, and then there are others who just cuss us out and its like okay, maybe next time. My Zone is so great. The AP's are actually my trainer's trainers. And their trainers were both AP's. Got some good ancestry right there. We all play b-ball on Monday for 3 hours. That's fun, I stink, but it's fun! Went to Bass Pro Shop for P-day also so that was fun. Also got a haircut from an Elder I split/knock with a lot. Funny guy from Oklahoma. Yeah but doing great.

Keep up the good work whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment