Monday, May 9, 2016

Hair Cut



Well it was a pretty fast week with the excitement for being able to talk with the fam for mothers day. I feel like that is all I have to say.

But we did get a car for the rest of this transfer! So we have just been riding around Lincoln! Way weird to be driving again. Elder Jocelyn drove a few times, but it is usually me driving.

Got a haircut today, a little short for my liking, but it felt good, the lady rubbed my hair down with a warm towel, and also used a strait razor to clean up the edges. Professional. 

Forgot to do, as requested, a scripture of the week. Mosiah 21:4 stuck out in my readings. 

It struck me that the Lord will do all he promises, whether it is putting people in bondage because they did not repent, or because he has promised blessings.

Yea, all this was done that the word of the Lord might be fulfilled.

...Ummm yeah that is really it for this week, not too  many pictures either.



Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment